What's in the FREE course?
In this 8-Part course, Nurse Claudine Henderson, RN with the help of her colleagues, you will be able to:
- Know whether or not you have gout or just a "pseudo-gout"
- Find out what to eat
- Learn what NOT to eat
- Be confident in creating your own gout diet meal plans
- Learn how to still enjoy your favorite foods and drinks (yes, including alcohol intake)
- So much more...
Each lesson is supplemented by "takeaway" notes, video summary at the end of each part, and the commenting system will allow you to interact with Nurse Henderson and fellow gout sufferers.
Further, each one should take no longer than 30-minutes which you can do at your own pace, convenience, or availability.
What Are The Requirements?
- Gout Diet Course Kit (Highly Recommended. Delivered Free via email)
- Pen and Paper (Or Printer for important lessons)
- Investment of Time (You will need to put some practice for this to work)
- Investment of Money (You will be making changes with your food choices, advanced resources or trainings)
- Investment of Effort (Most important.)
About The Course Author
"Claudine Henderson is a Veteran Gout Nurse, Medical Researcher, Health Consultant and Author. Majority of her nursing career has been spent doing client health consultations by specializing in gouty arthritis and gout diet. She is the founder of www.lowpurinediets.com and author of the “Gout Diet Guide” ebook which has helped over 6,582 patients effectively manage their gouty arthritis and halt the progression of damaged caused by this disease."
The Course Presentor
"Tim Perry is the co-founder of www.lowpurinediets.com which provides tips and advice on managing gouty arthritis. He is a former gout sufferer turned health writer, who was able to overcome this condition by following the special gout diet created by veteran nurse Claudine Henderson. He believes that with this diet, several gout sufferers like him will be able to surmount and prevent the onset of gout symptoms and damage."